Change Management Practitioner workshop and exam
Change Management Practitioner Overview
The Change Management Practitioner accreditation is designed for individuals that want to be recognized as a having the capability to manage organizational change projects.
This would include those acting as Project Managers and the Department managers / Team leaders that will be impacted by the changes
- The accreditation is the Change Management equivalent of PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Change Management Practitioner is awarded by APMG and recognised by the Change Management Institute.
- Please note that individuals must have passed the Change Management Foundation accreditation before this workshop.
- Practitioner exam approved open book, ”The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook” included with workshop.
- A review and run through of a practice Practitioner exam paper covering the 3 core areas covered by the Change Management Practitioner exam;
- Change and the Organisation
- Be able to apply within a particular scenario the models/tools and approaches relating to organizational change;
- How Individuals and Teams Respond to Change Workshop
- Preparing people within the organization for change
- Be able to apply within a particular scenario the models/tools and approaches relating to individual change
- Stakeholder Engagement and Change Implementation Workshop
- Understand the principles, approaches and models relating to communication and stakeholder engagement
- Be able to apply within a particular scenario the models/tools and approaches relating to communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Practitioner exam technique and Practitioner manual mark-up
APMG Practitioner Exam Accreditation
- Practitioner exam – 2.5 hours duration taken online
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- 4 questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- Restricted open book – The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam
Workshop Dates – Change Management Practitioner Workshop
- Please contact us when you want to take the Practitioner exam. As soon as we have a minimum cohort we will run the workshop.
Location – The Nunnery, Douglas