CMI Level 3 Diploma in Management
CMI Level 3 is designed for individuals working in team who wish to develop their management skills to progress to Team Leader
CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership
- National qualification, equivalent to A-level, focussing on developing core management skills.
- Includes membership of the Chartered Management Institute
There are 7 Core modules delivered in the same month each year, in a rolling delivery
Join at start of any module and attend the modules you missed on the next rolling delivery;
- Principles of Management and Leadership
- Managing a Team to Achieve Results
- Contributing to the Delivery of a Project
- Monitoring Quality to Improve Outcomes
- Supporting the Delivery of Customer Service
- Managing Individuals to be Effective in their Role
- Supporting Teams and Individuals Through Change
Each module has a work based assignment designed to demonstrate understanding and application of the module learning outcomes.
Passing an assignment achieves CMI L3 credits and completion of all 7 modules will achieve the award of CMI Level 3 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership.
Dates and delivery format
You can start at the beginning of any module and complete 7 modules to achieve the Diploma;
- Each module will be delivered 2*half days per month, with each day from 13.00pm to 17.00pm.
- This maximises delegate flexibility to attend within work commitments.
- Each module is delivered as a block and is structured to enable the assignment to be completed as the module progresses;
- 2 weeks of delivery to cover the core methodologies and learning outcome requirements, followed by a tutorial session for students to ask specific questions relating to their assignment and to enable delegates to complete the assignment.
- Between 1 and 2 weeks to complete the assignment
- Assignment hand in at the start of the next module delivery.
- Delegates apply the methodologies to work based assignments, which are submitted to evidence the learning outcomes of the module.
Any modules that were completed before you join can be attended on the next rolling delivery cycle.