PRINCE2 2017 Update Foundation online module only and exam
The online module prepares you to pass the Foundation exam. It covers the level of understanding and knowledge required at the foundation level of each of the 7 processes, the 7 themes and the principles.
Who is it for?
This module is aimed at Project Managers, aspiring Project Managers and Business Change Managers that want to gain the PRINCE2 Foundation accreditation. Delegates should previously have completed a Project Management workshop to ensure an understanding of how the PRINCE2 processes. Principles and themes can be applied in a real life project situation.
Foundation online module course content
The purpose of the foundation level is to confirm you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PRINCE2 method to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
The online PRINCE2 Foundation training module (12 month login license), will provide more detailed preparation for the Foundation exam, with an explanation of:
- PRINCE2 Principles
- PRINCE2 Processes;
- Startup, Initiation, Directing a Project, Controlling a Stage, Managing Product Delivery, Managing Next Stage, Closing a Project.
- PRINCE2 Themes;
- Business Case, Organisation, Quality, Plans, Risk, Change, Managing Progress.
- Foundation exam database with over 400 past Foundation exam questions to practice under exam conditions.
The Foundation exam tests your understanding and knowledge of each of the 7 processes, the 7 themes and the principles.
The exam can be arranged to be taken remotely, or invigilated by end2endacademy.
Multiple choice format;
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour’s (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book