Agile Project Management
The Agile Project Management approach aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be agile. It enables Project Managers to adopt a mature, scalable agile approach, that can work with business project initiatives. It works alongside more formal project management approaches such as PRINCE2®.
Agile has been used for many years to deliver IT projects. However, the principles can be used for non IT projects that can be broken down into stages that can be worked on iteratively to create and validate an evolving solution.
Agile project management provides numerous benefits to organisations, such as better product quality, higher customer satisfaction, improved performance visibility, and increased project control.
We deliver 3 levels of Agile Project Management’
- Implementing Agile Workshop
- This workshop provides the core principles of Agile PM in a practical, simplified way to enable participants to understand and experience how Agile projects can be managed.
- Participants that want to gain Agile accreditation can then progress to the Foundation and Practitioner modules.
- Agile Project Management Foundation online module and exam
- This accredited training course was launched in 2011 by APMG and the DSDM Consortium to address the need to run projects in an agile way The AgilePM® has two levels of accreditation; Foundation level covers the core terminology and principles
- Agile Practitioner online module and exam
Practitioner level demonstrates an understanding of how to apply the terminology and principles in a project scenario.